.Why do you blogging?.

Lame tak post blog kan?cbe teke nape? nahh.. I shouldn't tell.anyway,currently I'm in my 7th week of practicum. So it means that I have to go another 5 wks to complete it. Then,I need to attend few more classes bfore final xm.Then proceed to BTN and finally the Induction courses.arrh! still long way to go.

Ahha!I've been reading few blogs for constant.Regular reading kot.There's one blog,commenting on the blogging thinggy.Yeahh..she is right that blogging is getting stereotypical.Most people who use internet heavily,would and could or may also planning to have a blog.Y? that is what I've been asking myself too..why do I chose to blog?Ermm..frankly speaking,I think this is where I can spill out anything at anytime on any matters.Right? I am not going to tell everything in here kot,but I think this is where I can shattered whatever in my mind kot.Since I've been away from all the pleasant things and people that I adore so much,blogging is where I think I can reach them.huhu..y dont I call? It's simple darling..cost! huhu..I am not that rich and moreover my father tak cetak duit la.huhu.

oh yeah.so y do u blogging?(if you do laa tau :d). surely u have ur own reason kan?Its simply that everyone happened to have or create reasoning on each step that they made.Everything happened for a reason ponnn kann??haha.

Ok lah.got to go.nak g smbg buat kije org suruhan.shit sunggoh kije gomen nih.ahhha.to Fadilah Tan Sri Ramlan,thanx for the post.I LOVE U TOO!

Muahs!

4 comments:

shahimie said...

Everything happened for a reason ponnn kann??haha.

mcm kenal..

shalin said...

knai mane?huhu..u blogging kan?Y do u blogging?

shahimie said...

i blogging sbb i borrring..
n further more.. nobody cares what i wrote anyway

i dont have "cyber friends"
im a lonely lone ranger, in cyber space and in reality
hahahaha

shalin said...

eleh.