.browsing into you.

Hey all.Bace title kat atas? aku tgh berpikir jugek sikit nih.Browsing into him.Who is this 'him'?of course my lovelife,sugar in my sweet,Sayang.I am not actually good in writing,but I guess its worth trying aite?Well,to tell you the truth,it's been more than a month kami tak berjumpe?why? Well,I'm in terengganu,and he is so far away from me.Not that really far laa ehh..kedah je. kikiki..but still,agak sgt jaoh tuk kami bersame selalu.Bile da berjauhan ginih,byk mende yg boleh and mau dielakkan dr berlaku.Eg : gadoh laa,bertekak laa,merajok laa..why? sbb kami same2 jaoh.

aish.tamo laa ckp pasai relationship.Bosan.Tuka nak?ahhaaa..as I promise,I am going to tell you bout my current life.Had been vigilant bout it. Too much I guess.But,it does give me more time to think and be more matured in handling my life.I have been in Terengganu or to be exact in Besot for about 5 months and 28 days.I am currently in this short course called KPLI and taking English Languange as my option.I'll be teaching primary school kids.Haha! I never imagined that I am going to be here actually.It is all out of sudden. But,I think God have chose this for me.And i must make the best out of it.Like what Sayang said to me,what we get is always the best for us.Be thankful and make the best from what i get.huhuh.ok syg. I will.

Basically,dok sinih sgt sgt laa super duper flip nyeh dr lifestyle kat tmpt dulu.Ye la.Kat kl.Kat sinih sume pelik.People,places,lifestyle,attitude and etc.huhu.Quite hard actually for me to adapt and accepting it. They are mostly agak freak kot.haha! jahat plak ayat aku. Nanti koang dtg sinih,koang tau laa.Aku tamo ngumpat byk2 kat sinih,nnti ade org sinih bace matik aku. Haha. Tapi sometimes tu,aku gelak sgt byk tgk gaye 'org-org ini'.Kelakar bile tgk care mereke berpikir dan sebagainya.Ehh chup! aku tanak ckp dah pasai nih.aish!

Tapi tapek,tak lame laie nak abes (ayat nak sedapkan ati,padehal bln 12 baru abes eh).Tak lame..tak lame.kijap je..kijap je..cam berzikir plak ayat aku nih.akakak! Its such a new experience for me and it does makes me more reasonable.Not only that,i becoming more positive than before.. Pelik kan?haha!

Dah la.tatau nak tulih ape.oh ya,i came across one article bout love.I'll tell bout it in next post eh.
ok eh!papais!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

to be positive is to be trained on how to counter negative with guidance and lots of tears.
Everything is not meaningless

shalin said...

to anonymous.
You're right.It does takes lots of my tears and guidance.On the first and second month,almost everyday I nangeh.But luckily,my lovelife tak pnah miss utk support and give guidance to me.We talked and discussed a lot.And from there,i learned and be more positive.Maybe la tak byk laie positive nye,but of what i realized,i had became someone yang boleh berfikir secare reasonable.huhu..but anyway,thanx for the words!

Anonymous said...

What we want isnt always whats best for us and we sometimes cant even determine what is the best for us, and living is a lifetime education process where we slowly should learn and understand ourself and life revolve around us. Its good to be an optimistic person because we can see life in a different perspective.

shalin said...

to anonymous.Thanx again for the words.But anyway,im just wondering who you are..care to leave comment with name maybe?

Anonymous said...

think of three person, an anonymous u will know me,
think of two person and that person aint me.
think of one person and that person i will be.