.to my dear buddies.

This post meant for Inarah,Bahirah and Fadilah.

A True Friends.
A true friend never walks away
A true will always stay
A true friend looks out for you

A true friend will guard your secrets
Like a precious gift
A true friend is there for you
To give you a helpful lift

A true friend tries to make you smile
Tries to replace that frown
They may not always succeed
But they rarely let you down

These arms for you are open
This heart for you does care
And when I think you need me
I'll try to always be there

I'll listen to your fears
I promise not to laugh
Comfort your falling tears
I'll make this friendship last

I'll keep you near to my heart
I'll always hold you dear
Even when we're miles apart
Even when you're here

I hope I am to you
Everything you are to me
For the friendship we have
Is a special one indeed.

-shalin-

Korang,aku dediket poem nih kat koang.Huhu..ntah laa..suddenly i kinda miss you guys so much.Can't wait to get home and gossiping, overnite, and a lot more.You guys are my bestest buddies forever.I will much in debt for your loves,supports and everything!Muahs juta2!

(Aku miss koang.sgt miss nak cite n nak nangeh n nak sume2 ngan koang. :(( )

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so sweet from u shalin... :) luv it!! thanxss.. neway, u have no idea how hard 4 me when u guys not around.. :(

korg la kekuatan aku.. hmm.. miss sgt~

shahimie said...

mende la ni???

Anonymous said...

shalin nape sedey2 nihh. ko balek kames kite gosips k. dah makin tua nih kita makin jiwang kan kikiki. nway, luv u galz so very much. couldn't have made it without all of u. tk care for now.. c u soon!

FAD RMLN said...

ko wat sendiri ke poem ni teacher?

Anonymous said...

hmm..aku nak gak tanyer soklan2 mcm fad tu kan.. i'm wonderin' jugak act.. kepada fad... x membangun langsun' komen ko.. huhuhu

shahimie said...

i sokong fad..u buat sendri ke teacher??

shalin said...

dengar sinih sume rakyat jelate.ye aku buat sindri.kagom?

shahimie said...

tidak kagum langsung!!!
very unimpressive

FAD RMLN said...

xcayelah ko tipoo kn.